Manitoba Public Insurance has these requirements for insuring your vehicle in Manitoba.
If you are a new resident, please review these requirements below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask Expert Insurance.
- Driver History (at least 5 years)
- Claims Free letter from previous insurer (and/or) Declaration of no previous insurance or claims
- Current insurance or registration card
- Certificate of Inspection
- Date of: move to Manitoba
- Date of: acquisition of vehicle
- (or) copy of Lease Agreement transferring lease to Manitoba. Lease agreement must show Manitoba PST number